Health Check Up
Total ₹ 25000
Whole Body Check-up for Men @ Medanta, Gurugram
This plan is ideal for a complete annual checkup. The customized set of tests can check for the conditions like high blood pressure, chronic back and joint pain, family history of heart disease, cancer, or diabetes help with timely preventions
Blood group and Ab Screening
Glucose (Post Prandial)
Glycosylated Hb (HbA1c)
Urine protein Creatinine ratio
Kidney Health ( RFT )
Serum Uric Acid
Direct (Conjugated) Bilirubin
Carotid Intima Media Thickness Assesment
High sensitivity C-Reactive Protein
Stress ECHO/ TMT+2D/ DSE (as advised)
Pulmonary Function Test
Body Fat Analysis
Body Composition Analysis
Dexa for fat scan
Waist Hip Ratio
Colour Vision/ Visual Acuity
Fundus examination (only if required)
Thyroid Profile (TSH, T3 & T4)
Bone and Joint Health
Dexa Scan – Single Site (Spine)
Muscle Strength Test (Gait Analysis)
Anti-HIV I & II antibody
Stool for occult blood
Cancer specialist consultation (if needed)
Cardiologist review (only if required)
Lifestyle Counselor (Nutritionist)
Physiotherapist Session (only if required)
Pure tone audiometry
General Guidelines for the Preventive Healthcheck ProgramTo make the most of your check-up, here are some guidelines to follow:
- Get Sufficient Rest.
- Please do not eat or drink anything (no tea,coffee ,lime water etc ) except water for a minimum of 10 to 12 hours (Plain water is permitted), and abstinence from excessive fatty meal and meat for dinner in the evening before is essential.
- If you are scheduled for Dexa /Bone densitometry Test, Please do not take Calcium or Multi-vitamins (contains calcium salt ) supplements for 24 hours prior to the test.
- For Spirometry / Pulmonary Function test intake of inhalers needs to be avoided for 24 hours (if possible), hence patient should consult their prescribing physician.
- Avoid exercise in the morning on day of health check up.
- Please wear comfortable footwear since you be required to undergo a brisk walk as a part of Treadmill test (TMT ) if indicated .
- Do not consume alcohol or nicotine 24 hours prior to the health check.
- Please carry all your current medications and medical records for any known medical condition (Significant Medical or Surgical History).
- A strong urge to void urine implies a full bladder.We suggest that you consume 1 to 2 litres of water starting 1 hour prior to your appointment time. This will ensure that you have a full bladder in time for your ultrasound scan.
- If you use contact lenses, you are advised to discontinue use of your contact lenses 24 hours prior to your appointed date. Start use of your latest number spectacles. The eye specialist will need to evaluate your latest numbers spectacles, as well.
- You are requested to clean the wax from ears for Audiometry.
- There may be a short waiting time for each test as per your selected package.
- This whole process will take minimum 4-5 hrs.
- It is advised to book your appointment about one week after your last day of menstruation.
- If you are menstruating on the day of your appointment, please inform the nurses on arrival.
- If you are pregnant or suspecting pregnancy, do not get any X-ray or mammography done and kindly inform the EHC reception in advance about your pregnancy status.
- Mammography is advised for above 35yrs old or depending on the patient requirement
- If you are a diabetic/cardiac/BP patient or have suffered any illness or fever in the recent past, please inform the EHC reception in advance.
- All corporate clients are requested to bring the original credit letter from your company.
- For identification, kindly bring a valid photo ID Card.
- Due to the pandemic, Pulmonary Function Test (PFT) will be done only for individuals who have COVID – 19 RTPCR negative report (maximum 7 days old) or a recovery certificate by a certified practitioner.