Health Check UpLab Tests: 9 Parameters: 22 Consultations: 4
Total ₹ 5000
Advanced Diabetes Test
Patients who have had diabetes for many years (5 years and above). You should see your health care team at least twice a year, and more often for complete guidance towards reaching your blood glucose, blood pressure, or cholesterol goals.Lab Tests: 9 Parameters: 22 Consultations: 4
Glycosylated Hb (HbA1c)
Liver Function Test
Carotid Intima Media Thickness Assesment
Stress Echo (if advised)
Urine albumin: Creatinine Ratio
Fundus examination (only if required)
Consultant Review & Advice Team
Lifestyle Counselor (Nutritionist)
General GuidelinesTo make the most of your check-up, here are some guidelines to follow:
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes prior to your appointment time on 2nd Floor.
- It shouldn't take more than 45 to 60 minutes for complete examination and advice.
- Please do not eat or drink anything (no tea,coffee ,lime water etc ) except water for a minimum of 10 to 12 hours (Plain water is permitted), and abstinence from excessive fatty meal and meat for dinner in the evening before is essential.
- Please carry all your current medications and medical records for any known medical condition.
- Do not consume alcohol or nicotine 24 hours prior to the health check.
- If you are a diabetic/cardiac/BP patient or have suffered any illness or fever in the recent past, please inform the wellness center reception in advance.
- A few of the tests will require doctor'advice.
- Please wear comfortable footwear since you be required to undergo a brisk walk as a part of Treadmill test (TMT ) if indicated.
- Download Medanta eclinic app for your reports and doctor' advice/ prescription.