This state of the art, world class surgical suite, delivers Femtosecond laser assisted bladeless cataract surgery for better accuracy and precision. The Verion Image Guided System, LenSx laser, and Ce.....
This state of the art, world class surgical suite, delivers Femtosecond laser assisted bladeless cataract surgery for better accuracy and precision. The Verion Image Guided System, LenSx laser, and Centurion Phacoemulsification at Medanta, are developed in California, USA and are top notch cutting edge technology for cataract surgery. The premium lenses we use for implants help you carry out daily activites without the need for spectacles in most cases.
Preparing for the Laser surgery
Before deciding on the Laser surgery, make sure you have plenty of time to recover. Also, make sure to bring someone to take you home after the procedure ends. It is highly probable that you might be in effect of anaesthesia after the procedure.
The doctor may advise stopping any medication that may cause blood clotting or may result in thinning of the blood.
During the laser surgery
A thin endoscope is used to target the laser and view tissues inside the body. The endoscope in pushed inside the body through an existing opening such as the mouth.
After fixing the endoscope, the surgeon targets and destroys the tumour.
After the laser surgery
After the laser treatment, the patient is advised to rest for a few days and not return to the day-to-day life immediately after the surgery.
Medication prescribed by the experienced doctor at Medanta should be taken timely after the procedure.
There are three basic advantages of getting treated using this technology at Medanta: Cost efficient – It is not expensive and can be afforded to get a proper cataract treatment. Efficiency – It is impactful and provides appropriate treatment to the patients suffering from cataract. Convenience – The procedure is very convenient with the use of cataract suite during the surgery.
Irritation in the eye for some time is likely. Glare, halos, or double vision. Dry eye condition.
- A More than 600 PHACO surgeries which includes topical phaco surgeries
- A More than 1000 SICS surgeries
- A More than 100 LASIK INCLUDING PRKS
- A Experienced in Refractive surgery work ups
- A Experienced trainer for phaco surgeries at Tirupati Eye Centre
- A Experience with Evisceration, Enucleation, Tarsorraphy, Chalazion,
- A Have assisted in more than 35 Vitreo-Retinal surgeries.
- A Experienced in OPD procedures like Applanation tonometry, Gonioscopy, IDO, Refractive correction, Fundus photography,B- Scan, A-Scan.
- A Experienced in attending Eye Camps in remote areas and selecting patients who need surgical intervention fro these camps.
- M.S. in opthalmology
- A Uvea and Vitero-retinal services (medical +surgical)
- A Retinopathy of prematurity(ROP)
- A Retinal Laser Photocoagulation
- A Cataract surgery(Phaco, SICS)
- MS (Ophthalmology) ( Lady Hardinge Medical College
- New Delhi
- MBBS ( Lady Hardinge Medical College
- New Delhi
- A Cataract surgery, SICS and phacoemulsification.
- A Trabeculectomy
- A Glaucoma valve implants
- A Laser procedures- Peripheral iridotomy, peripheral iridoplasty, SLT, Suture lysis
- A TSCPC and Micropulse TSCPC
- A Diagnosing and managing eye conditions
- A Seasoned in clinical procedures