The systematic analysis, specifically for human motion is known as the GAIT analysis and the technology that helps the professionals in analysis and assessment of the movements is GAIT Analyser. In th.....
The systematic analysis, specifically for human motion is known as the GAIT analysis and the technology that helps the professionals in analysis and assessment of the movements is GAIT Analyser. In this process, the body movements, body mechanics and muscle activities are measured by the analyser and basis the reports the treatment is continued. For assessing people with conditions affecting their passing ability, the GAIT Analysis is used. The basic role of this analysis is to draw various conclusions related to health, age, size, weight, speed, etc. from the GAIT pattern of any individual.
The GAIT Analysis gives you information about the running style. It makes you understand your level of pronation. The areas in your legs and body that are affecting your performance and efficiency are pinpointed.
Preparing for the GAIT Analysis
- Before starting GAIT training, the patient should ensure that he/she has muscles strong enough for physical movement.
- The doctor will advise to begin GAIT training after an injury or illness that has left an effect on your ability to walk.
During the GAIT Analysis
- Once you are healthy enough to begin, the process will start which is quite similar to other physical therapies.
- It will involve walking on the treadmill, completing muscle strengthening activities and exercises.
- The therapist may also advise trying stepping over objects, lifting your leg and other types of activities depending on your health and ability to workout at that time.
After the treatment
- GAIT training can be a tough task if the patient has been immobile or stagnant for a particular period of time.
- If the patient faces any challenges or pain in any particular area, the same should be conveyed to the therapist at Medanta.
GAIT training brings with itself a lot of benefits as it enhances the mobility of the joints, but it also comes with some possible risks, which the patient should be aware of:
The Primus technology used by the Medanta – The Medicity for the process of GAIT training is known for its accuracy and precision, round the globe. The cutting-edge technology eliminates the processing time and gives results without any delay. The user-interface of the analyser is simple and hence, can be generally operated without any mistakes.
- A Sports Injuries
- A Arthroscopic shoulder surgeries (Bankart repair)
- A Reverse shoulder replacement
- A Complex and revision shoulder replacement
- A Total elbow replacement
- A Complex trauma of upper limb
- A Joint replacement surgeries
- A Joint reconstruction surgeries
- Fellowship (Shoulder & Elbow Surgery)
- MSc (Trauma & Orthopaedics and Health Services)
- Fellowship (Hip & Knee replacements)
- Fellowship (Advanced orthopaedic reconstruction for complex trauma)
- M.S. (Orthopaedics)