When it comes to cancer, the diagnosis, treatment, and care need important decision-making. The Cancer Second Opinion Platform at Medanta gives you access to experienced and trained oncologists who can guide you and help you make this important healthcare decision.
You can to interact with our clinicians regarding your diagnosis and treatment options. The following treatment options may be provided, alone or in combination, as part of an individual’s care management plan:
- Surgical Intervention
- Radiation Therapy
- Immunotherapy and Hormone Therapy
- Bone Marrow Transplant
Should you get a Second Opinion?
For one or more of the following reasons, you may want to take a second medical opinion:
- To be sure your diagnosis is correct
- Help ensure that you are receiving the best possible care
- To support what you have already been told about your condition and treatment
What Are the Advantages of Seeking a Second Opinion?
Following are some of the advantages of seeking a second opinion:
- Feeling comfortable that multiple doctors agree on your cancer diagnosis and treatment
- When the second doctor offers you a new treatment, you can make an informed decision