It is important to pay attention to signs or symptoms that do not appear normal. While some of the symptoms may be due to other medical conditions, it is always recommended to visit a specialist. The symptoms and signs of tongue cancer include:
- Bleeding in the tongue without a known reason.
- Pain or discomfort in swallowing.
- A persistent sore throat.
- A white or red patch on the tongue.
- A lump, sore spot, or ulcer on the tongue.
- A feeling of numbness in the mouth.
- A rare symptom is a pain in the ears.