Recurrent rhinosinusitis will interfere with your normal nasal activities like drainage and breathing through nose. People can also have a swollen face, pain, and tender facial muscles. The common symptoms include:
- Yellow or green discharge from the nose.
- Throat infection.
- Acute cough in the night.
- Headache, fever, and weakness.
- Patient will feel mucus (slimy substance in nose) being pushed back into the throat.
- Pressure on eyes, nose, cheeks, forehead, ear, along with tooth pain.
- Mild problem in smelling and change of taste.