One should monitor their symptoms regularly. If you get any one of the following symptoms, seek emergency medical care immediately:
- Worsening shortness of breath/ trouble breathing and cough
- If you are using a pulse oximeter, oxygen saturation less than 95%
- Worsening ability to concentrate/confusion
- Bluish lips or face
- A new or returning fever or persistent fever more than 101o F for 3 days
- Persistent pain or pressure in the chest
- Inability to wake or stay awake You can contact at 0124-4834566 for Emergency help at Medanta. You can also seek a video or tele-consult.