Health Check UpLab Tests: 14 Parameters: 61 Consultations: 1
Total ₹ 3500
Basic Health Check up @ Medanta, Gurugram
You should visit your health care provider from time to time, even if you are healthy. The purpose of these visits is to: Screen for medical issues Assess your risk for future medical problems Encourage a healthy lifestyle. Update vaccinations This plan is ideal for age group of 18 years to 25 years. High blood sugar and high cholesterol levels also may not have any symptoms in the early stages. A simple blood test can check for these conditions and help with timely preventions.Lab Tests: 14 Parameters: 61 Consultations: 1
Blood group and Ab Screening
Glucose (Post Prandial)
Kidney Health ( RFT )
Serum Uric Acid
TMT/ 2D Echo
Routine Urine Analysis
Thyroid Stimulating Hormone
Pulmonary Function Test
Body Composition Analysis
General Guidelines for the Preventive Healthcheck ProgramTo make the most of your check-up, here are some guidelines to follow:
- Get Sufficient Rest.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes prior to your appointment time on 2nd Floor.
- Please do not eat or drink anything (no tea,coffee ,lime water etc ) except water for a minimum of 10 to 12 hours (Plain water is permitted), and abstinence from excessive fatty meal and meat for dinner in the evening before is essential.
- If you are scheduled for Dexa /Bone densitometry Test, Please do not take Calcium or Multi-vitamins (contains calcium salt ) supplements for 24 hours prior to the test.
- For Spirometry / Pulmonary Function test intake of inhalers needs to be avoided for 24 hours (if possible), hence patient should consult their prescribing physician.
- Avoid exercise in the morning on day of health check up.
- Please wear comfortable footwear since you be required to undergo a brisk walk as a part of Treadmill test (TMT ) if indicated .
- Do not consume alcohol or nicotine 24 hours prior to the health check.
- Please carry all your current medications and medical records for any known medical condition (Significant Medical or Surgical History).
- A strong urge to void urine implies a full bladder.We suggest that you consume 1 to 2 litres of water starting 1 hour prior to your appointment time. This will ensure that you have a full bladder in time for your ultrasound scan.
- If you use contact lenses, you are advised to discontinue use of your contact lenses 24 hours prior to your appointed date. Start use of your latest number spectacles. The eye specialist will need to evaluate your latest numbers spectacles, as well.
- You are requested to clean the wax from ears for Audiometry.
- There may be a short waiting time for each test as per your selected package.
- This whole process will take minimum 4-5 hrs.
- It is advised to book your appointment about one week after your last day of menstruation.
- If you are menstruating on the day of your appointment, please inform the nurses on arrival.
- If you are pregnant or suspecting pregnancy, do not get any X-ray or mammography done and kindly inform the EHC reception in advance about your pregnancy status.
- Mammography is advised for above 35yrs old or depending on the patient requirement
- If you are a diabetic/cardiac/BP patient or have suffered any illness or fever in the recent past, please inform the EHC reception in advance.
- All corporate clients are requested to bring the original credit letter from your company.
- For identification, kindly bring a valid photo ID Card.
- Due to the pandemic, Pulmonary Function Test (PFT) will be done only for individuals who have COVID – 19 RTPCR negative report (maximum 7 days old) or a recovery certificate by a certified practitioner.