To make the most of your check-up, here are some guidelines to follow:
- Arrive at the scheduled appointment time.
- Do not drink anything except water for a minimum of 10 to 12 hours.
- It is advised to remove all of your jewellery before the health check.
- Do not consume alcohol or nicotine 24 hours prior to the health check.
- Carry all your current medications and medical records for any known medical condition (preferably for the last 2 years).
- We request you to wear glasses and not contact lenses on the day of your health check.
- Wear sports shoes on the day of appointment.
- It is advised to book your appointment about one week after your last day of menstruation.
- If you are menstruating on the day of your appointment, please inform the nurses on arrival.
- If you are pregnant or suspecting pregnancy, do not get any X-ray or mammography done and kindly inform the EHC reception in advance about your pregnancy status.
- If you are a diabetic/cardiac/BP patient or have suffered any illness or fever in the recent past, please inform the EHC reception in advance.
- All corporate clients are requested to bring the original credit letter from your company.
- For identification, kindly bring a valid photo ID Card.
- The client should follow the hospital SOPs (Eg. Registration, Payment Process) for hassle free experience.
- Reports with Doctors’ summary will be ready after two working days, however the client can view reports on the website.
- All the Post Consultation appointment will be done Post 2 O’clock with prior appointment.
- Opthalmology Consultation (if included in the package) can be done between 3 PM – 4 PM from Monday to Saturday with prior appointment.
- For services like Dexa Scan, Mammography, Fundus Check (BASIC DIABETES PACKAGE) & Foot Assessment, we will send the client to MEDANTA – THE MEDICITY via our cab facility.