Health Check Up
Total ₹ 3350
Cancer Screening Package For Men
Poor diet, sedentary lifestyle, family history of any cancer are a couple of factors that can increase a person’s cancer risk. Based on gender and age, doctors recommend regular cancer screening exams for breast, cervical, colorectal, and prostate cancer to detect cancer at an early stage, before symptoms appear. Medanta’s cancer screening packages are designed to screen specific types of cancers to find cancer earlier, leading to better health outcomes.
Blood group and Ab Screening
Glycosylated Hb (HbA1c)
Direct (Conjugated) Bilirubin
Serum Uric Acid
Thyroid Stimulating Hormone
Stool for occult blood
Preventive Health Expert
GUIDELINES FOR CANCER SCREENING PROGRAMGeneral Instructions
- Come well rested.
- Arrive 10-15 minutes prior to your appointment time at the 2nd Floor Preventive Health Check reception.
- Fast overnight for minimum 10-12 hours before the tests. Nothing except plain water may be consumed while fasting. Do not consume heavy/fatty meal or meat for dinner prior to the day of health check. Avoid exercise in the morning on the day of health check.
- Remove all your jewelry before the health check.
- Wear comfortable footwear since you will be required to do brisk walk as part of the treadmill test (TMT).
- Do not consume alcohol or nicotine 24 hours prior to the health check.
- Please carry all your current medications and medical records for any known medical condition (significant medical or surgical history).
- Do not take Calcium or multi-vitamins/supplements (that contains Calcium salt) 48 hours prior to the test if you are scheduled for a Dexa / Bone densitometry test.
- Spirometry / Pulmonary Function test: Intake of inhalers should be avoided for 24 hours (if possible) prior to the test. Do this only in consultation with your prescribing Physician. Due to the pandemic, Pulmonary Function Test (PFT) ** will be done only for individuals who have COVID - 19 RTPCR negative report (maximum 7 days old) or a recovery certificate by a certified practitioner.
- Ultrasound test: A strong urge to pass urine implies a full bladder. We suggest that you consume 1 - 2 liters of water starting 1 hour prior to your appointment time. This will ensure that you have a full bladder at the time of your ultrasound test (if included in the package)
- If you use contact lenses, discontinue their use 24 hours prior to your health check appointment. Wear your latest number spectacles instead. The eye specialist will need to evaluate your latest number spectacles, as well (if Vision testing is included in the package).
- Clean the wax from ears for Audiometry test (if included in the package).
- There may be a short waiting time for each test. Please be patient.
- The Health Check process will take minimum 4-6 hours. Whole Body and Years to Life Packages may take longer and few tests may have to be done the next day as well.
- It is advised to book your appointment any time about one week after your last day of menstruation.
- If you are menstruating on the day of your appointment, please inform the nurse upon your arrival.
- If you are pregnant or suspecting pregnancy, kindly inform the Preventive Health Check reception in advance, and do not get X-ray, mammography or treadmill test done Mammography is advised only for women above 35 years of age or in specific condition, as advised by the Physician.
- If you are a Diabetic/Cardiac/BP patient or have suffered any illness or fever in the recent past, please inform Preventive Health Check reception in advance.
- All Corporate clients are requested to bring the original Credit letter from your employer.
- Bring a valid photo ID Card for identification.