Initially, carcinoma prostate has no warning signs and symptoms. It is only when the cancer tumour grows and leads to swelling of the gland, or if the cancer spreads to other parts, the following signs and symptoms may be observed:
- Frequent urination.
- Difficulty in starting and maintaining the urine stream.
- Weak or interrupted stream of urine.
- Urine leakage while coughing or sneezing (stress incontinence).
- The inability to stand up and urinate.
- Discomfort, burning, or painful sensation while urinating or ejaculating.
- Blood in semen or urine.